Kubiya Release Notes v23.09.01 - Bitcuket, Gitlab and Argo support
Kubiya is excited to share new features in the release dated 23.09.01.
Improved Response time
Kubi now responds faster. We fine tuned our classification model and reduced the time to classify incoming text from 6 seconds to under a second, cutting back as much as 60% of the response time.
Kubiya adds integrations for ArgoCD, BitBucket, and GitLab.
- ArgoCD - deploy images, restart applications, check or update deployment status, define configurations
- BitBucket - work with issues, repositories, edit configuration files, run/stop pipeline
- GitLab - access commits, merge, retrieve Dora metrics, get logs, list repositories
The onboarding experience is improved. Users can be up and running within minutes with welcome and guided notifications inside the user interface.
Future Updates (Spoilers)
- Cloud native queries (No actions needed)
- Event based notifications plus runbook and PagerDuty integrations
- Azure and GCP integrations