Kubiya is the world’s leading DevOps Assistant. Using conversational AI, we convert complex operations into simple conversations - powering Intent Based Operations.
We’re looking for a developer relations to join our marketing team and help us drive demand.
If you love working on products your colleagues use - This might be the next big thing for you.
We're looking for a developer relations who love to write, record, talk and present to join the team and help more developers and DevOps be more productive.
We take a different approach to sales than other companies. We like our engineers to be hands-on and learn by doing. As a solution engineer you will spend time understanding our prospects goals, their architecture and toolset, design solutions for them but also help them implement and drive adoption. You will partner with your sales executive to ensure our customers meet their goals and have a single technical focal point.
We will consider engineers looking to make a transition into developer relations.
Kubiya.ai is a high growth startup. As such we look for candidates that are self-starters, ready to roll up their sleeves.
What type of projects would I do in the first three months?
- Write technical content about cloud, Kubernetes, environments, development hacks.
- Submit applications to speak at industry conferences.
- Reach out to other community members/influencers and collaborate with them in podcasts, webinars and other forms of content.
- Be a good community member: Engage, be helpful, answer questions, post helpful content.
- Curate “How-to” videos and product walkthrough.
- Represent Release in conferences as a speaker and attendee.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to understand product capabilities and develop content to showcase and promote those capabilities.
- Proofread every piece of technical content that is published.
- Build a community and engage with other community members.
- Engage with our customers to build a developer community: create a platform for them to share content and collaborate.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on content strategy and production.
- Develop opportunities to speak on behalf of Release in podcasts, webinars, panels etc.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Familiarity with cloud tech, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Loves to write: Has his/her own blog, podcast series or Youtube channel, is active on other content platforms such as Reddit, Quora or does ghost writing.
- Collaborative, curious, adaptable, willing to learn, teach, and improve.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative and self-starter.
It’s nice if you have:
- Prior technical coding experience with DevOps environments.
- Have built a community in the past (e.g Meetup, Slack)
- Have prior experience speaking in industry conferences such as Kubecon, Open Source Summit and others.
You might also like