DevOps Solution Engineer - EU
Kubiya is the world’s leading DevOps Assistant. Using conversational AI, we convert complex operations into simple conversations - powering Intent Based Operations.
We’re seeing growing demand for Kubiya and are looking for a Solution Engineer to join our rocketship sales team and help us fulfill that demand.
If you love working on products your colleagues use - This might be the next big thing for you.
We're looking for a Solution Engineer to join the team and help more developers and DevOps be more productive.
We take a different approach to sales than other companies. We like our engineers to be hands-on and learn by doing. As a solution engineer you will spend time understanding our prospects goals, their architecture and toolset, design solutions for them but also help them implement and drive adoption. You will partner with your sales executive to ensure our customers meet their goals and have a single technical focal point.
We will consider engineers looking to make a transition into sales as well as solutions engineers with experience selling cloud or devtools.
Kubiya.ai is a high growth startup. As such we look for candidates that are self-starters, ready to roll up their sleeves.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with your Sales Executive to finish repetitive workflows that Kubiya can automate using Python based YAML or our no-code interface.
- Demo the product on webinars and sales calls while contextualizing it to the audience.
- Support the implementation process and be a technical adviser for their engineering team.
- Partner with product and R&D to learn new features and introduce them to existing customers.
- Provide feedback to the product team on features and roadmap.
- Partner with marketing to produce content such as videos, review blog posts etc.
- Some debugging and troubleshooting
- 2-3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer or as a sales engineer selling Devtools to engineering organizations.
- 2-3 years of experience with Kubernetes, Helm, micro-services and Terraform.
- 2-3 years of experience with cloud deployments (AWS, GCP, Azure or DigitalOcean). Familiarity with cloud native services such as Lambda, SQS, SMS and databases such as RDS, MySQL, Postgres.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Circle CI, Bamboo or others.
- Good scripting and coding skills (Python or Go?).
- Passion for helping others.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
You Get Extra Points For
- Experience working for early stage startups.
A couple of perks
- Make an impact - You’ll recruit and ramp-up other solution engineers, contribute to thought leadership articles, blogs, events, roadmap and go-to-market discussions. This role is more than just demoing.
- Personal development - If you see yourself managing a team, we like to promote within and expect many growth opportunities as we scale.
- Fully remote - we encourage occasional travel and get-together coffees, but you're otherwise welcome to work from anywhere you have a good internet connection
- Autonomy - we don't micromanage, we trust you to own your role and be accountable to get the work done while having and actually enjoying your personal life
- Initiatives and innovation really matter - if you're looking to make an impact, learn new things, be at the forefront of technology innovation - then this is a job for you.
- Equity in the company.
You might also like